Thursday 20 February 2014

Gawk. Drool. Ogle.

3 days ago, a friend of mine (Tanisha) from college came over to my house for a sleepover. She's an outstation student from Lucknow, who misses her doggy (Martini) desperately and craves a home-cooked meal. This is where I come in. Actually, where my dog (Oscar), and my Mother (Amma) come in. These sleepovers usually include several sessions of snacking, doggy-cuddling, long food-related talks (both of us being HUGE foodies) and movie watching (chick-flicks, and sometimes a little more sensible movie). And then, at night comes the best session. The Gawking. Yes. We sit and Google our favourite Hollywood actors and contemplate whether to put them on our LIST (You F.R.I.E.N.D.S fans must know what I am talking about. If not, then click here.)

Now that you know what The List is, here is mine. Please note that it might have more than 5 people. 

1. Hugh Jackman


I mean, if you don't have him on your List, then you should get yourselves checked. 

2. Jim Sturgess


Look at the guy! He can pass off as one of The Beatles. Plus, he actually sings. And did I mention that he is GORGEOUS?

3. Chris Messina


Crooked smiles, anyone? I think I just died a little. And as Mindy Lahiri from The Mindy Project rightly puts it, he's totally "bangable".

4. Adam Levine

 
Yes Adam, I will put my hands all over you. 

5. Milo Ventimiglia


Jess Mariano, Gilmore Girls. Need I say more? If you still don't know who he is, then you should watch Heroes. 

6. Mark Ruffalo


He is one of those guys who you just want to marry. And have loads of babies with. 

7. Chris Pine


Those blue eyes just do a number on ya, don't they?

8. James Marsden


You can either dig him as the cynical journalist from 27 Dresses, or as the protective boyfriend and laser shooting mutant in X-Men. 

9. Benedict Cumberbatch


I think in these times, it would just be unacceptable to not have him on the list. Gotta love a man who can pull of a scarf. Plus, British Accent ladies!

10. Colin Firth


This is just unfair to all the women on the planet. I officially declare him - Panty Dropper. 

11. James McAvoy


I was openly drooling during Penelope and Becoming Jane. James, you've put a spell on me. 



P.S. This article has been inspired by my sister's article on a similar topic. Here's the link





No comments:

Post a Comment